GGRadio are focused to being the most bleeding edge radio, be it from load times to the most user friendly experience or just looking pretty darn good.
- Knowledge in one of the following languages or able to explain to Chris why to use a language of your choice:
- Desktop Development: ObjectiveC / C++
- Game Development: Java / Lua / Source / Others
- No issue with not being paid, we can not afford it at the moment unfortunately however we want to as soon as possible.
- Fine to talk to a team in a discussion, if not then alternatives can be discussed such as talking to Chris prior.
- Use Teamspeak / willing to download.
- Submit your application via the link below, containing all the required details.Fit the requirements and want to join our team?
- Wait up to a few days for a reply on the thread automatically created.
- If accepted, you will be private messaged to organize a meeting on Teamspeak.
- If we decide to accept you, you'll be invited to our team and become a part of GGRadio!
Submit an application here.