24 Hour Charity Show

Chris

Founder
Presenter
Media
Donator
logo.php

24 Hour Charity Show

George is hosting a 24 hour radio show for charity on GGRadio to raise money and awareness for Diabetes UK.

George is the host of The George Greenaway Show that you hear every Saturday on GGRadio, he will be joined by many guests who save the show as the hours go on and he starts to fall asleep.

The show will consist of music, games, lots of raising money for Diabetes UK on behalf of Lauren Dunbar.

The show is starting on the 13th of August at 10AM and ends the following day at 10AM. Check what time this is for you:

More information is to be announced nearer the date, which you will be able to find on the Facebook event page:

If you'd like to donate and help the cause, head over to the link below and give what you can:

Tipster

Hey George, i would love to come on at some point. Seeing as i live on the other side of the world it would probably be quite late :)

Rob

Management
Donator
Progress:
@George and his team raised a massive £1,044.36 so far for DiabetesUK, smashing their goal already.
We would like to thank everyone that tuned in and enjoyed the amazing show that was hosted and I am pretty sure this won't be the last of events like this on the radio. Just really goes to show that the internet is not all full of trolls and spam.

Not only that, there is still a chance to donate!
Head over to the page and show some support for the final day of the event:
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Lauren-fundraising-diabetes?utm_id=13

Top Bottom