Hey guys.

Frats

Hello everyone,
My name is Frats, although I am more commonly known as the user "ShittyAdvice" on MC-Market. Before I get instantly banned by @Chris for being an absolute known troll on MCM, I would just like to inform you guys that I will be 100% serious on these forums. A little bit about me. I LOVE music and I am almost constantly listening to songs from proximity, mrsuicidesheep, and anyone else who has good music. I am also interested in finance, marketing, and basically anything relating to business. I have also recently started 2 twitter accounts which I intend on growing to a huge level. (Links: twitter.com/MyCluelessDad twitter.com/MyVGHumor )

Thanks! I look forward to getting too know everyone on these forums.

-Frats

Frats

Hey, me too! I am studying Business at college, and will be taking it forward to university.

Welcome to the forum \o/
Awesome man ;). Except I'm not in college :p, I'm a sophomore in high school. Would you have any recommendations for good books to read? I just finished "The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham, and am reading "Security Analysis" however I am looking for more good books to read :).

Lindsey

Welcome to the community Frats! It's good to have you.
+1 on your music choice- Proximity & Suicidesheep for the win!

Top Bottom