Hi there!

SoldierAlex

Awesome, I hope you can really get this radio big :). Also remember to purchase all/most of the domains that have ggradio on them. Anyways my point is I hope this radio becomes something gamers regularly use because I know I do :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Founder
Presenter
Media
Donator
Awesome, I hope you can really get this radio big :). Also remember to purchase all/most of the domains that have ggradio on them. Anyways my point is I hope this radio becomes something gamers regularly use because I know I do :).
We have gg-radio.net and ggradio.net :D

We're working on some exciting things :)

SoldierAlex

I've always laughed squatting off, never been interesting to me :p

Like the new graphics? :>
Yea, I was just going to point out the awesome new logo, nice :) and the problem with cyber squatting is if someone per-say gets gg-radio.org they can create malicious links under that domain and people will click it, thinking it's owned by you.

Chris

Founder
Presenter
Media
Donator
Yea, I was just going to point out the awesome new logo, nice :) and the problem with cyber squatting is if someone per-say gets gg-radio.org they can create malicious links under that domain and people will click it, thinking it's owned by you.
Our domain is GGRadio.net now, so I don't think that's an issue. If .com/.org become available then I'll get them.

Top Bottom