GGRadio Turns 5 Years Old 🎈πŸ₯³

Chris

Founder
Presenter
Media
Donator
After months of waiting, it's finally here - the big day! Happy Birthday GG! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

5 years ago to the day, GGRadio was started - this has become my longest standing project and today we give it the makeover it deserves.

Mantas and I worked to re-design everything from scratch, while still keeping the signature style that we have developed. This is the first time in 5 years we have changed our branding, so it's pretty exciting to have a fresh look and something that really catches your eye.

Here's a side by side comparison of the big design changes from GG4 -> GG5:

Icon:​
favicon.png
favicon-alt-large.png
Alternative Icon:​
icon.png
logo-square.png
Logo:​
logo.png
GGR Full 1.png
Player:​
1594075461676.png
1594075667330.png
Forums:​
1594075473547.png
1594077269035.png
Homepage:​
1594075489017.png
1594077057801.png

Non of this would have been possible without the help of @Mantas - who really has designed some of the best work I've ever seen and chose to do it for us. If by chance you're in need of a website or graphics - he gets my upmost recommendation and you shouldn't wait around. Huge thanks buddy! ❀

This year is likely to be the last big update to GGRadio, which will allow us to begin rolling out updates as they're necessary. This design will be here a while, though things may move around a bit - we're going to be living out the next few years with this design. Doing this is going to allow us to put more effort in to marketing and getting the word out about GGRadio!

In the coming months we'll be releasing lots of updates to our apps, some re-written from scratch and others updated to include new features - so make sure you're keeping an eye out. We've been slightly delayed on our Discord bot, but rest assured - it's our top priority! Also, server list... Coming very soon! πŸ‘€πŸ€«

If you're not already a member of our site, click here to sign up! There literally hasn't been a better time to become a member of our community than now. Also join our Discord while you're there! We have also been upping our presence on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook so a follow would be very appreciated!

Thanks for the last 5, here's to the next! πŸ₯‚

Last edited:
Top Bottom