US Election Predictions

Chris

Founder
Presenter
Media
Donator
Who do you think is going to win the elections?

I was hoping for Bernie with all the positive press he'd received, but it's not looking so fortunate :oops:

Rob

Management
Donator
I am not stating my opinions on him but I honestly think Donald Trump has won already...

Shattered

Too many people talk about trump...
He is on the news every time I turn it on...

He gets a lot of publicity.

Josh

Management
Donator
Its going to be close but I hope for the sake of America Trump doesn't win. Now this dose not meant that I like Hillary I just think that she is the lesser of two evils. It kind of scares me that in todays world we still have people who Objectify women, thinks whites are believe being gay is a illness. Im hoping like with Nigel Farage and the UKIP party that Trump is just a faze and will prity much disappear after the elections.

James Mayes

Its going to be close but I hope for the sake of America Trump doesn't win. Now this dose not meant that I like Hillary I just think that she is the lesser of two evils. It kind of scares me that in todays world we still have people who Objectify women, thinks whites are believe being gay is a illness. Im hoping like with Nigel Farage and the UKIP party that Trump is just a faze and will prity much disappear after the elections.

Top Bottom